JACK VINCENT CORRADINO – PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER NEW JERSEY
Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney
Jack Vincent Corradino has extensive experience in the field of personal injury law. His focus is on motor vehicle accidents, work accidents, slip and falls, product liability, dog bites and medical malpractice. After graduating Seton Hall (cum laude) and graduating Widener School of Law (1996) with honors,(and in 1995, the Moe Levine Trial Advocacy Honor Society), Mr. Corradino served as the law clerk for the Honorable Judge Robert Passero, the former presiding assignment judge of Passaic County.
Mr. Corradino is licensed to practice law in the State of New Jersey, the U.S. District of New Jersey, State of New York, Bar of the District of Columbia Court of Appeals(inactive), and the United States Federal Court. He is a member of the Passaic County Bar Association and the New Jersey State Bar Association, AAJ PAC Interstate Trucking Litigation Group, as well as the American Association for Justice at both a state and national level. Further, Mr. Corradino is on the AAJ PAC-NJ Board of Governors and named to both the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Unlike most other attorneys who are afraid of insurance company lawyers and settle your case for much less than their full value, Mr. Corradino is a fearless litigator who has tried the most complicated and complex cases to verdict, including medical malpractice, in order to receive the maximum awards for his clients. Jack Corradino is now certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Certified Civil Trial Attorney. He was admitted in March 2010.
Mr. Corradino is a member of many associations. He belongs to the Trial Attorneys of New Jersey which is dedicated to fighting for New Jersey’s legal system. He also belongs to the American Association for Justice, Interstate Trucking Litigation Group, which aims to promote a fair and effective justice system. Mr. Corradino is associated with multiple Bar Associations which include the American Bar Association, Passaic County Bar Association, and New Jersey State Bar Association.
Million Dollar Advocates Forum
New Jersey Supreme Court Certified Attorney
Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
National Association of Distinguished Counsel
American Association For Justice
No aspect of this advertising has been approved by the supreme court.
Recent Verdicts & Recoveries:
- $895,000 recovery for a client involved in two motor vehicle accidents.
- $1,300,000 recovery for a client rear-ended in a motor vehicle accident.
- $900,000 recovery for a client in a motor vehicle accident.
- $895,000 global recovery reached on behalf of three victims who were injured by a tractor-tanker.
- $750,000 recovery for a client who received cervical spine fusion surgery due to a motor vehicle accident.
- $845,000 recovery for a plaintiff who was stopped in traffic on a major highway when a chain collision behind her caused a five-car pile-up.
- $800,000 recovery against a trucking company for a client who suffered brain and spine injuries necessitating surgery.
- $1,225,000 recovery for a client who tripped & fell on a public sidewalk.
- $800,000 recovery for a client who underwent spine surgery as a result of a rear-end collision on a major highway.
“ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS GET BETTER AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF THE REST!”
At Corradino & Papa, LLC, you get personal care because we care. A personal injury lawyer from Corradino & Papa, LLC is always available in emergency situations, and you pay no fee unless we recover damages. If you are in an accident, call us at 973-574-1200, or contact us online.