Construction Accident Lawyer In Garfield, NJ
If you were injured while working at a construction site, it is important that you consult with an experienced construction accident lawyer in Garfield, NJ. At Corradino & Papa, LLC, we have years of experience helping workers exercise their OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) rights and recover compensation for their losses.
About Construction Accidents in Garfield, NJ
In the United States, it is unfortunate that at least two fatalities occur in construction accidents per day. Below is a list of construction accidents that can cause serious injuries:
• Inhaling the fumes of dangerous chemicals or toxins and suffering respiratory illnesses.
• Limbs of construction workers getting caught between by construction equipment or debris.
• Construction workers being struck by motor vehicles or other onsite machinery.
• Some construction workers sustain serious injuries from operating malfunctioning heavy machines.
• Construction workers getting electrocuted by exposed electrical wires and poorly installed lighting systems.
• Construction workers sustaining injuries from falling down elevator shafts that lack safety barriers.
• Collapsed trenches can trap construction workers who cannot get out on their own.
• Sudden construction site explosions can lead to deadly consequences, including fires and releasing carbon monoxide.
• Workers become seriously injured when they fall off ladders, scaffolding, roofs, or from heights.
Why do these construction accidents occur? Common construction site accident causes include unsafe property conditions, lack of safety precautions near power lines, malfunctioning equipment or negligence, missing guards on power tools, tripping hazards, lack of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), and lack of safety barriers on top of elevated structures.
If you or a loved one was injured in a construction accident, a prompt investigation needs to be conducted to uncover potential violations of OSHA safety rules. You need to work with lawyers who can gather and preserve evidence of these violations, file claims against negligent parties, and recover full compensation for your losses.
Our Track Record for Winning Construction Accident Cases in Garfield, NJ
You can enjoy peace of mind knowing that Corradino & Papa, LLC has successfully recovered millions in compensation for our clients. Below is a quick look at some of our recent recoveries:
• For a construction accident client who sustained injuries from a sudden elevator descent, Corradino & Papa, LLC has managed to accomplish a $300,000 recovery.
• For a construction equipment accident client who collided with a motor vehicle, Corradino & Papa, LLC has managed to accomplish a $425,000 recovery.
• For a client who was involved in a construction explosion accident, Corradino & Papa, LLC has managed to accomplish a $6.75 million recovery.
Choose Corradino & Papa, LLC to be Your Garfield, NJ Construction Accident Lawyers
Corradino & Papa, LLC has been in business for over 25 years. Our construction accident lawyers understand the potentially life-threatening injuries that clients may suffer. That’s why our certified trial attorneys work closely with clients and their loved ones to maximize their claims, ensuring that they can continue paying for their medical bills and recover with peace of mind.
If you are an Garfield resident and need legal help for your construction accident case, contact us at Corradino & Papa, LLC today and discover the difference we can make.
Disclaimer: Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.