ANGELO S. CATANZARITI
Angelo S. Catanzariti, Esq. focuses his practice exclusively on personal injury litigation and has achieved national recognition for his results having been featured on Yahoo Finance, the New Jersey Law Journal, Trial Magazine, Law.com, and Verdict Search.
As a trial attorney, Mr. Catanzariti utilizes state-of-the-art technology in the courtroom and has independently litigated cases in all stages of the trial including trial to jury verdict.
After passing the bar examination in the top eighty-one (81) percentile in the country, Mr. Catanzariti became dual-licensed in the State of New Jersey and the District of Columbia.
Mr. Catanzariti is a member of many associations including the New Jersey Association for Justice, the Passaic County Bar Association, and an Excellence Member of CALI. Mr. Catanzariti received the 10 Best Client Satisfaction Award from the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys in 2017 & 2018, the Litigators Award from the Trial Lawyers Board of Regents as well as the AVVO Client’s Choice Award in 2015. He also received the CALI Excellence Award for Extensive Knowledge on the “Anatomy of a Lawsuit” and was recognized in Trial Advocacy Success with two leading Superior Court Justices in 2014.
Mr. Catanzariti has recovered multi-millions of dollars from insurance companies and large corporations for his injured clients. In addition to helping clients, Mr. Catanzariti participates in charities for causes such as Down Syndrome and Multiple Sclerosis. In his leisure time, he enjoys spending time with his family.
AVVO Client’s Choice
CALI Excellence For The Future Award
The American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys 10 Best Client Satisfaction Award
No aspect of this advertising has been approved by the supreme court.
Recent Verdicts & Recoveries:
- $500,000 Recovery for a Sidewalk Fall.
- $1,300,000 recovery for a client rear-ended in a motor vehicle accident.
- $900,000 recovery for a client in a motor vehicle accident.
- $895,000 global recovery reached on behalf of three victims who were injured by a tractor-tanker.
- $750,000 recovery for a client who received cervical spine fusion surgery due to a motor vehicle accident.
- $845,000 recovery for a plaintiff who was stopped in traffic on a major highway when a chain collision behind her caused a five-car pile-up.
- $800,000 recovery against a trucking company for a client who suffered brain and spine injuries necessitating surgery.
- $1,225,000 recovery for a client who tripped & fell on a public sidewalk.
- $800,000 recovery for a client who underwent spine surgery as a result of a rear-end collision on a major highway.