ANGELO S. CATANZARITI
Angelo S. Catanzariti, Esq. focuses his practice exclusively on personal injury litigation and has achieved national recognition for his results having been featured on Yahoo Finance, the New Jersey Law Journal (twice in 2018), Trial Magazine,Law.com, and Verdict Search.
As a trial attorney, Mr. Catanzariti utilizes state-of-the-art technology in the courtroom and has independently litigated cases in all stages of trial including trial to jury verdict.
After passing the bar examination in the top eighty-one (81) percentile in the country, Mr. Catanzariti became dual-licensed in the State of New Jersey and the District of Columbia.
In addition to helping clients, Mr. Catanzariti participates in charities for causes such as Down Syndrome and Multiple Sclerosis. In his leisure time, he enjoys spending time with his family.
Awards & Memberships:
- 10 Best Client Satisfaction Award, American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys (2018)
- 10 Best Client Satisfaction Award, American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys (2017)
- The Litigators Award, Trial Lawyers Board of Regents (2015)
- AVVO Client’s Choice Award (2015)
- CALI Excellence Award for Extensive Knowledge on the “Anatomy of a Lawsuit” (2014)
- Recognition in a featured article with two leading Superior Court Justices for Trial Advocacy Success (2014)
- American Association for Justice-Motor Vehicle Collision, Highway, and Premises Liability
- New Jersey Association for Justice-Personal Injury Section
- CALI Excellence Member
- American Bar Association- Litigation Section
- New Jersey State Bar Association – Civil Trial Bar
- Passaic County Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association- Tort Section
- Personal Injury/Motor Vehicle Accident Attorneys of Massachusetts (former member)
Mr. Catanzariti has recovered multi-millions of dollars from insurance companies and large corporations for his injured clients.
Recent Verdicts & Recoveries:
- injury verdict exceeding $5,000,000.00
- $900,000.00 award (motor vehicle)
- $600,000.00 recovery (motor vehicle)
- $500,000.00 recovery (trip and fall)
- $500,000.00 recovery (motor vehicle)
- $475,000.00 recovery (pedestrian vs. auto)
- $400,000,00 recovery (slip and fall).