OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Our mission is to seek justice and fair compensation for seriously injured people. Those who suffer harm from the negligent or reckless acts of another person or company have a right to compensation for their losses. Our firm provides a high quality, creative, and result - oriented legal team. All you need to do is get better and we will take care of the rest. This is guided by the following PRINCIPLES:
New Jersey Personal Injury Law Firm
Are you seeking to get fair compensation and justice for your family member or friend who is seriously injured, then we are the right personal injury lawyer for you. We believe that those who are affected by the negligence and recklessness of other people have the right to be compensated for their loss, therefore, our team of creative and result oriented team of legal practitioners are here to help. And all we require of you is to get better, while you allow us handle the rest.
Corradino and Papa, LLC. is the personal injury firm to call on for help in the case of hurt inflicted on you or someone you care about after an accident. Overwhelming emotional and financial burdens are placed on people after an accident and this may cause major disruptions in their lives. Accidents may require that an injured person seek medical attention and this can amount to the person being forced to miss work thereby putting a hold on their regular life. A skilled personal injury lawyer can minimize the damage caused by these unexpected events and can help the injured person get back on their feet.
- 1FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
- 2NO RECOVERY, NO FEE
Why Choose Corradino and Papa LLC.
- Our Winning Record - Many millions of dollars and numerous significant results are won every year for our clients.
- Our Financial Resources - A huge sum of money is required in personal injury cases.
- Our Size - Our belief is that better representation and greater outcome is achieved when we have sufficient numbers of trained personnel.
- Our Technology and State-of-the-Art Infrastructure - We have at our disposal access to top legal databases, specialized software and online resources.
- Commitment to Our Clients - We render caring and compassionate services for our clients as we are committed to maintaining a positive relationship with them.
- Our Lawyers and Experience - For over two decades, our firm has taken it upon itself to fight for the rights of injured persons.
- Caring and Compassion - The services we provide which makes a difference in the lives of the individuals is our source of fruition.
- Our "No Fee Unless We Win" Policy - Until you case is won, we do not charge you any fee or even ask for reimbursement for costs.
We work with the following recognized professionals:
- Life Care Planners
- Physical Therapists
- Accident Reconstructionists
- Vocational Specialists
- Financial Planners
* JACK VINCENT CORRADINO IS CERTIFIED BY THE SUPREME COURT AS A CIVIL TRIAL ATTORNEY *
When you bring your case to Corradino & Papa, LLC, you gain representation by a firm that has a history of successful recoveries. Jack Vincent Corradino has been certified by the Supreme Court of NJ as a Civil Trial Attorney. Mr. Corradino is a fearless litigator who has tried the most complicated and complex cases to verdict, including medical malpractice, in order to receive the maximum awards for his clients. We are committed to providing the highest level of skills and compassionate client service for each case. We understand your concerns and make sure to answer your questions promptly, and that you stay informed throughout the legal process. Robert C. Papa., Jr. concentrates on Personal Injury matters including Construction Accidents, Motor Vehicle and Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death, Premises Liability, Dog Bites, Workers Compensation and No Fault Arbitrations. Mr. Papa attended the University of Maryland for his undergraduate studies, and Seton Hall School of Law for his Juris Doctorate.
Contact Our Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers for a FREE CONSULTATION!
A skilled personal injury lawyer from Corradino & Papa, LLC is always available in emergency situations, and we are happy to meet with you at another location if you are unable to come to our offices. You pay no fee unless we recover damages. Please call us at 973-574-1200, or contact us online. HOME AND HOSPITAL VISITS AVAILABLE!
" ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS GET BETTER AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF THE REST! "