Trucking Accident Lawyers in Newark, NJ
Accidents involving large commercial trucks have the potential to cause severe and life-changing injuries due to the massive damage. If you or your loved one sustains injuries from a trucking accident, experienced trucking accident lawyers at Corradino & Papa, LLC can help you recover the financial compensation you deserve. With a reputation as the leading personal injury law firm in New Jersey, we are confident to help you build a winning case.
About Trucking Accidents in Newark, NJ
Located in New Jersey, Newark is the most populous city with an estimated population of more than 282,000 residents. The region consists of the country’s major air, shipping, and rail hubs. Despite having federal trucking regulations in place, New Jersey reports a significant number of tractor-trailer accidents every year. In most cases, negligent truck companies or reckless truck drivers are responsible for causing serious accidents and injuries.
Here are a few common causes of trucking accidents:
- Driver’s error – Truck drivers need to undergo specific training before obtaining a commercial drivers’ license. When a driver fails to pay attention to the road or does not have the skill required to maneuver a truck properly, fatal accidents can occur.
- Speeding – Speeding is one of the most common causes of trucking accidents. If these commercial vehicles are fully loaded, truck drivers can lose control of their truck when they need to brake at high speeds.
- Distraction – Distractions such as texting or fatigue can cause a truck driver to veer off the road, causing major damages along the way.
- Blind spots – Commercial trucks such as semi-trucks or tractor-trailers are large, resulting in numerous blind spots where truck drivers are unable to spot a moving vehicle traveling beside them.
- Stimulants – Truck drivers on a long journey are often faced with rushed jobs and long working hours. Therefore, it is common that drivers resort to stimulants such as energy drinks or pills to stay awake. Once these stimulants wear off, the truck drivers may tire rapidly and fall asleep behind the wheel.
Our Track Record for Winning Trucking Accident Cases in Newark, NJ
You can enjoy peace of mind knowing that Corradino & Papa, LLC has successfully recovered millions in compensation for our clients. Below is a quick look at some of our recent recoveries:
- For a truck accident client who required a neck and back injury, Corradino & Papa, LLC has managed to accomplish a $750,000 recovery.
- For a truck accident client who underwent spinal fusion surgery, Corradino & Papa, LLC has managed to accomplish a $570,000 recovery.
- For a truck accident client who suffered injuries due to an ice cream truck accident, Corradino & Papa, LLC has managed to accomplish a $1.3 million recovery.
Choose Corradino & Papa, LLC to be Your Newark, NJ Trucking Accident Lawyers
At Corradino & Papa, LLC, we understand the severity of these accidents and will work closely with our clients to ensure they achieve justice and recover fair financial compensation. Our team of trucking accident lawyers will help you negotiate with drivers, insurance companies, trucking companies, and more.
If you are a Newark resident and need legal help for your trucking accident case, contact us at Corradino & Papa, LLC today and discover the difference we can make.
Disclaimer: Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.