ROBERT C. PAPA, JR.
Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney
Mr. Papa concentrates on Personal Injury matters including Work Site Injuries, Motor Vehicle and Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death, Premises Liability, Dog Bites, Workers Compensation, and No-Fault Arbitrations. Mr. Papa attended the University of Maryland for his undergraduate studies and Seton Hall School of Law for his Juris Doctorate. After graduating from Seton Hall, Mr. Papa served as a law clerk to the Honorable Joseph F. Scancarella, the former Presiding Judge of the Civil Division in Passaic County.
Mr. Papa is a member of the Passaic County Bar Association, the New Jersey State Bar Association and the New Jersey Association for Justice. Mr. Papa has received an accolade by being included on a list of Super Lawyers by New Jersey Monthly and is a member of the District XI Ethics Committee of the Supreme Court of New Jersey. He has also received the Top One Percent lawyer award by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel. Mr. Papa is also a Certified Civil Trial Attorney as recognized by the New Jersey Supreme Court.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Mr. Papa was engaged in his family’s construction company which provides in-depth knowledge of construction site injuries. He has been certified by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) on Hazard Recognition of the Construction Industry. This insight helped him obtain the ALM 2015 Hall of Fame Award for the highest Workplace accident verdict in New Jersey.
Mr. Papa is married with two grown children and has volunteered as a coach for various sports. Mr. Papa has tried numerous Personal Injury matters and is a dedicated and skilled attorney who will fight for your rights to protect you and your family.
National Association of Distinguished Counsel
New Jersey Supreme Court Certified Attorney
No aspect of this advertising has been approved by the supreme court.
Recent Verdicts & Recoveries:
- $895,000 recovery for a client involved in two motor vehicle accidents.
- $1,300,000 recovery for a client rear-ended in a motor vehicle accident.
- $900,000 recovery for a client in a motor vehicle accident.
- $895,000 global recovery reached on behalf of three victims who were injured by a tractor-tanker.
- $750,000 recovery for a client who received cervical spine fusion surgery due to a motor vehicle accident.
- $845,000 recovery for a plaintiff who was stopped in traffic on a major highway when a chain collision behind her caused a five-car pile-up.
- $800,000 recovery against a trucking company for a client who suffered brain and spine injuries necessitating surgery.
- $1,225,000 recovery for a client who tripped & fell on a public sidewalk.
- $800,000 recovery for a client who underwent spine surgery as a result of a rear-end collision on a major highway.
“ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS GET BETTER AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF THE REST!”
At Corradino & Papa, LLC, you get personal care because we care. A personal injury lawyer from Corradino & Papa, LLC is always available in emergency situations, and you pay no fee unless we recover damages. If you are in an accident, call us at 973-574-1200, or contact us online.