FRANCIS J. SWEENEY, III
Mr. Sweeney was born and raised in New York City. Mr. Sweeney attended Hobart College for his undergraduate studies and obtained his juris doctorate at Pepperdine University. He is a Member of the Passaic County Bar Association, Morris County Bar Association, American Association for Justice- NJ.
Mr. Sweeney concentrates his practice in complex personal injury litigation with an emphasis on medical malpractice and catastrophic injuries. Mr. Sweeney has tried cases throughout New Jersey and appears before the Federal District Court, the Appellate Division and the Superior Court of the State of New Jersey. Mr. Sweeney clerked for the Honorable Frank M. Donato (J.S.C.).
On behalf of his clients, Mr. Sweeney’s recent recoveries and verdicts include: $1,300,000.00 – Settlement, for a 42 year woman who was rear- ended in motor vehicle accident. Although there was minimal property damage, the client suffered a significant neck injury. Mr. Sweeney was able to demonstrate that the injury would have reached a far more serious impact on all aspects of her life.
Recent Verdicts & Recoveries:
- $120.000 Client had surgery who injured his back in a motor vehicle accident
- $225,000 Client injured his back in a motor vehicle accident while at work.
- $73,500 Client had shoulder surgery after a fall at a construction site while working.
- $85,000 Client injured his back lifting at work.
- $77,000 Client injured his neck lifting at work.
- $111.000 Client injured his lower back while lifting at work.