Catastrophic Injuries Accident Lawyers New Jersey
Catastrophic injuries are debilitating and life-altering. They can deprive victims of one of their senses or lead to permanent pain, disfigurement, or disability. After a catastrophic injury, a person can be overwhelmed and confused. Talking with one of our experienced attorneys can help you find the settlement you deserve.
At Corradino & Papa, LLC, we have the expertise to deal with the following cases:
- Injuries that have caused blindness or deafness
- Injuries that have resulted in permanent loss of sensation, including spinal cord injuries and paralysis
- Injuries that have resulted in amputations and other massive physical trauma
- Injuries that have caused severe or disfiguring burns
- Injuries that have caused brain injuries resulting in a permanent cognitive impairment, physical disability, or mood imbalance
No person should have to suffer a catastrophic injury due to the recklessness or negligence of another party. With a successful lawsuit, you could recover and get compensated for all damages and losses sustained.
We implore you to consult with one of our well-experienced catastrophic injury attorneys. We can help you deal with the frustrations that arise from dealing with insurance companies and the party at fault in the injury.
At Corradino & Papa, LLC, our team of legal experts is comprised of highly dedicated lawyers who are skilled at handling catastrophic injury cases. We have achieved millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts on our clients’ behalf. We have complete confidence in our ability to provide you the resources you deserve.
NO RECOVERY – NO FEE – FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION