Why Choose Our Law Firm?
Unlike other law firms, our personal injury law firm does Exclusive Personal Injury Law. Our personal injury lawyers are focused and committed to serving those who have been injured. At Corradino & Papa, our staff is experienced and dedicated to helping and representing those hurt in personal injury, auto accidents, truck and pedestrian accidents, wrongful deaths, workmen’s compensation, social security, slip and falls, dog bites and medical malpractice.
How can we help you
- We have over six decades of experience to answer any and all questions.
- Jack Vincent Corradino was nominated Super Lawyers 2015 by “Super Lawyers Magazine.“
- Jack Vincent Corradino is a Certified Civil Trial Attorney which is a distinction held by only two percent of attorneys in the state.
- Jack Vincent Corradino is listed in Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, The Top Trial Lawyers In America®
- Jack Vincent Corradino is listed as one of the Top Trial Litigating Attorney’s by their peers.
- If necessary, we will help you contact any insurance company regarding your accident and help you get your car fixed as soon as possible.
- We will work with your medical providers regarding any and all medical bills and make sure they get paid.
- We will help you with any municipal court tickets that may result due to your collision.
- We will help and discuss any state benefits such as Social Security, if applicable.
Your Biggest Accident Could Be Your Choice of Attorney
Jack Corradino is a Certified Civil Trial Attorney, which is a distinction held by only two percent of attorneys in the state. Because we care, Corradino & Papa will give you a free and confidential consultation and determine how we can provide representation maximizing the recovery for your case. In the event you are unable to meet us at our firm, we would be more than happy to meet you at another location; an attorney is always available in an emergency situation. HOME AND HOSPITAL VISITS AVAILABLE! Call 973-574-1200
“ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS GET BETTER AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF THE REST!”