Start to finish—an auto accident lawsuit in NJ
The New Jersey auto accident attorneys at Corradino & Papa, LLC have helped countless car crash victims turn the tragedy of their accident into legal victory by seeking financial recovery from those responsible for their injuries.
What you do during and after your auto accident can profoundly affect your physical and financial recovery. We recommend you take the following steps at each stage of your auto accident and recovery.
What to do at the crash scene
Before anything else, make sure you and your loved ones are not in imminent danger of further injury from other motorists. Then, request medical assistance and the aid of a police officer. If possible, get the following information:
- The full name of everyone directly involved
- Their license numbers and insurance information
- The full names and contact information of witnesses
- The names and contact information of the post-accident professionals involved (police, paramedics, rescuers, insurance adjusters)
- If those involved were not the registered owners, get the vehicle’s registered owner’s information
Jot down the following details:
- Location information (time of day, weather conditions, physical location, skid marks)
- If anyone else involved reported an injury
- If anyone stated that they were not hurt or expressed guilt in the accident
- If anyone in the accident states that they plan to file a NJ auto accident lawsuit
If possible, contact us right away so that we may begin assisting you in any way possible. We have been able to help clients at the scene of the accident by contacting loved ones, ensuring proper medical response and care, helping with insurance issues, interviewing witnesses, and collecting valuable evidence before it is compromised.
“ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS GET BETTER AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF THE REST!”
A skilled personal injury lawyer from Corradino & Papa, LLC is always available in emergency situations, and we are happy to meet with you at another location if you are unable to come to our offices. You pay no fee unless we recover damages. If you are in an accident, please call us at 973-574-1200, or contact us online. You can also visit us at Corradino and Papa, LLC 935 Allwood Rd # 240, Clifton, NJ.