FRANCIS J. SWEENEY, III
Mr. Sweeney, born in New York concentrates his practice in complex personal injury litigation with an emphasis on medical malpractice and catastrophic injuries. Mr. Sweeney has tried cases throughout New Jersey and appears before the Federal District Court, the Appellate Division and the Superior Court of the State of New Jersey. Mr. Sweeney clerked for the Honorable Frank M. Donato (J.S.C.).
Mr. Sweeney attended Hobart College for his undergraduate studies and obtained his juris doctorate at Pepperdine University. He chairs the Medical-Legal Committee of the Morris County Bar Association and is a member of the American Association for Justice-NJ (AAJ-NJ) and Trial Advocates of New Jersey (TANJ).
- State of New Jersey, 1996
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims, 1999
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 2004
- Pepperdine University, Malibu, California, 1990
- J.D., 1995
- Hobart and William Smith College, Geneva, NY
- B.A., 1991
Mr. Papa is married with two children and has volunteered as a coach for various sports. Mr. Papa has completed numerous Personal Injury trials and is a dedicated and skilled attorney who will fight for your rights to protect you and your family.
- Morris County Bar Association
- Trial Attorneys of New Jersey
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America (Member, New Jersey Chapter)
“ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS GET BETTER AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF THE REST!”
At Corradino & Papa, LLC, you get personal care because we care. A personal injury lawyer from Corradino & Papa, LLC is always available in emergency situations, and you pay no fee unless we recover damages. If you are in an accident, call us at 973-574-1200, or contact us online.